Huwebes, Enero 17, 2013

Filipino nurse ka ba? Eto ang blog para sa'yo!

Being a Filipino nurse, I would like to help my co-nurses in certain topics which I know based on experience and news research.

We all know that we're sometimes stressed by the overwhelming issues around us including but not limited to unemployment and even employment mismatch. Nurses are called to work for call centers, malls, and offices. I am not against them but I just want to see the ideal nursing world where nurses care for patients in different settings with smile in their beautiful faces. Perhaps, these may include the glittering of dollar signs in their eyes. Just kidding! Haha. My other side starts again to dominate me.

I just want you Pinay RN to be smiling most of the time. Now, are you ready to start reading?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento